Monday, March 23, 2009

re re re:mytail bone (wores )

  1. So we went back to the Doctor on Sunday cs it was worse than before so HE cheeked it out an we found out i cant get an xray cus it could keep me from having kids later not really sure how they came up with that i am kind of afraid to ask oh well .I pulled another muscle in my back an the medicine they gave me is keeping me up instead of doing what is was all so supposed to do help me sleep without Paine how do you like them apples it is making me stay up instead of sleep that's just dandy .but it hurt so bad earlier an i usually don't cry but there is a breaking point to everything what withe the (HE Doctor an the not sleeping well an the throwing up from the medicine that morning not to mention the worst part of all no gymnastics .also the medicine they gave me my family clams it makes me erosional?!. i don't think it does but what ever so i might be a little vulnerable but come on did you read the FIRST part p their oh well i will have to be tough i guess .

1 comment:

  1. Sorry that you hurt your tail bone. I do gymnastics too. What level are you on? Two years ago I hurt my ankle and wrist in a horse fall so I could not do gymnastics for a while. Hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete